Statement of Faith
Living Faith Academy's Statement of Faith is as follows:
· We believe in the entire Bible and that it was divinely inspired by God.
· We believe in the external Godhead who has revealed Himself as one God existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
· We believe that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that man is redeemed through the blood of Jesus Christ.
· We believe that the justification for the lost and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
· We believe in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world and holiness in the fear of the Lord.
· We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues as the Holy Spirit gives utterance.
· We believe in the Lord's Supper, washing of the saints' feet and water baptism by total immersion; baptizing in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in Jesus Name.
· We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved; the saved to everlasting life and the unsaved to everlasting damnation.
· We believe that the divine miraculous healing and deliverance for all is possible in the name of Jesus.
· We believe in bring tithes and offerings to the house of God.
· We believe in the personal imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
· We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of all men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified on the cross for our sins, buried, and rose again on the third day and now seated at the right hand of the Father as intercessor.